Destination On Map
- Day 1 : Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90km / 2 hrs)
- Arrival at Ahmedabad station/airport proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Overnight stay at Resort.
- Day 2 : Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj (260km / 5hrs)
- Early Morning proceed to Bhuj.Check into holtel. After Go for local sightseeing visit places like Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 3 : Bhuj – Hodka Village (65km / 2hrs)
- Early Morning proceed to Shaam E Sarhad Resort at Hodka Village, where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or in Eco tents. On arrival at resort experience continues with traditional dinners, folk music performances, bonfire nights, star-gazing (subject to availability and clear sky) and more interaction with the people of Hodka. Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 4 : Hodka – Banni & Pachcham Region - Hodka (200km / 4hrs)
- Early Morning get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 5 : Hodka – Mandvi (150km/4hrs)
- Early Morning proceed to the coastal town Mandvi.Check into Hotel and Go for visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Balance day is free for Beach activities and sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 6 : Mandvi
- The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port one can go and visit the men at work, shaping the great vessels with hand tools and coaxing the seasoned timber into shape. The carrying capacity of these boats can vary from 250 tons to 1000 tons.or spend the balance day at the Beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 7 : Mandvi – Anjar - Rajkot (300kms/6hrs)
- Early Morning proceed to Rajkot Via Anjar. The Anjar city was established before 1400 years ago as there one the oldest Bhareswar Mahadev Temple (about 1200 years old). Anjar is famous for Jesal-Toral Grave. Later proceed to Rajkot. On arrival check into the hotel. Balance day is free for Shopping & fun at Race Course area. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 8 : Rajkot – Akshardham - Ahmedabad (250km/5hrs)
- Early Morning Proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival visit Gandhi Ashram, Akhsardham Temple and Adalaj stepwell. Drop in the evening at airport or Railway station.