Destination On Map
- Day 1 : Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90km / 2 hrs)
- Arrival at Ahmedabad station/airport proceed to Little Rann of Kutch.Check in to the resort. Discover the wasteland by using open jeep within the Little Rann of Kutch, where you can still sight animals like Wild-Ass, wasteland Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the 2 foremost tribes of the vicinity. Overnight stay at Resort.
- Day 2 : Little Rann of Kutch – Modhera – Patan – Balaram (140kms/3hrs)
- Early Morning proceed to Balaram Palace, hunting retreat of the Lohani Nawab of Palanpur. onroute visit Sun Temple at Modhera. Also visit Patan, Famous for its textiles and architect monuments,patan step wav.In the evening check in to Balaram Palace. Experience the real Nawabi ambience and architecture of northern Gujarat. Overnight stay at Resort.
- Day 3 : Balaram – Mount Abu(80kms/2hrs)
- Early In the morning proceeds to Mount Abu. Check into the hotel the day is at leisure to laze and relax in the city. Visit Nakki Lake - A tiny lake picturesquely set amid hills and Enjoy boating. In the evening take a Spectacular sight of the setting sun when the hills are covered in the golden glow can be viewed from Sunset Point. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 4 : Mount Abu
- Today, proceed to visit the only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu. It is more than just a summer retreat. Later Visit Dilwara Jain Temple – Built between 11th & 13th sanctuary is one of the finest Jain Temples and many even consider them architecturally superior to the Tajmahal. Also visit Gurushikhar, The highest point in Rajasthan and Achalgarh Fort-an impressive fort built in 14th century. In the evening take a ride to the Market for best Rajasthani handicraft shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 5 : Mount Abu – Ambaji - Ahmedabad (240km/5hrs)
- Today, in the morning proceed to Ahmedabad. On the way visit and Darshan at One of the holiest temples of Mother Goddess Amba in Gujarat. Arrive at the Ahmedabad. Drop at airport/railway station.