Destination On Map
- Day 1 : Bhuj – Hodka Village/Nakhtrana Village (105km / 3Hrs)
- Today, arrive at Bhuj proceed to Shaam E Sarhad Resort at Hodka Village/Nakhtrana Village where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or Family tent. The day ends with a traditional dinner at the resort and a folk music performance around a bonfire Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 2 : Hodka – Banni & Pachcham Region - Hodka (200km / 4hrs)
- Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 3 : Hodka – Mandvi (150km/3hrs)
- Today, proceed to the costal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Enjoy balance day at the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 4 : Mandvi
- The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port or spend the balance day at the Beach. Overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 5 : Mandvi - Bhuj (60km/1hr)
- Today, proceed to Bhuj visit places like Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. In the evening drop at Airport or Railway Station.