Destination On Map
- Day 1 : Ahmedabad (90km/2hrs)
- Arrival at Ahmedabad station/airport check into hotel.Visit places like Gandhi Ashram, Jama Masjid, Hutheesinh Jain temple and adalaj stepwell and Over Night Stay at Hotel.
- Day 2 : Ahmedabad - Sasangir (327 km/ 6 hrs)
- Next day morning refresh and depart for Sasan gir. Check into the Hotel or resort. Visit the surrounding flaura and fauna. Move out for bird watching in evening before sunset and explore opportunities to spot other mammals and reptiles near your resort in the most natural habitat Overnight at Hotel. Safari Timings : 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM 9:00AM to 12:00PM 3:00PM to 6:00PM Note: Wednesday safari is closed.
- Day 3 : Sasangir - Somnath (42km/1hrs)
- Early in the morning visit sasan gir national park for lion safari. Return to the resort around breakfast time. After breakfast we shall depart for somnath. Check into the hotel. Visit the somnath temple and depart for local sightseeing like triveni ghat which is very close to somnath temple and is the meeting point of 3 rivers i.e. “Hiren” ”Kapila” & ”Saraswati”. You can also visit the Bhalka tirth, where Lord Krishna is believed to have renounced his earthly Body.Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- Day 4 : Somnath - Dwarka (230km/4hrs)
- Early morning we shall depart for Dwarka via porbandar. Porbandar is the Birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. His first home “Kirti Mandir” is now a museum where a sense of his presence can be still felt. Later we shall move towards Dwarka. check into the hotel.visit Dwarka temple for evening Arti and over night stay at hotel.
- Day 5 : Dwarka - Rajkot (225 km/4hrs)
- Early morning after breakfast visit local sightseeing Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar temple, Gopi talav, Rukmini temple.Later move towards to Rajkot check into the hotel. visit local sightseeing Rotary Doll Museum. Overnight Stay at hotel.
- Day 6 : Rajkot
- Next day morning we shall go for local sightseeing Or drop at station/airport as per the schedule.